Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Breakthrough and Big Explanation

Allie finally has a tooth! I figured I should record it here. One day when I have a chance I might work on her baby book again, and I'll have to search through this blog to remember all her milestones.

I probably wouldn't have even noticed the tooth if I hadn't felt it bite me! Just one sharp edge has broken through her gums, and it's kind of hard to see. But it's a tooth!

I discovered her tooth today, and Coleman discovered how she is "different" than him and Spence when he saw her in the tub tonight. (I actually can't believe this was the first time he's noticed.) He sounded shocked as he talked about what she was missing. But Spence was convinced that it was just hiding.

You just never know what's going to happen around here in a given day!

2 comments:

Rita said...

What a day!!!!!!

Paul and Candice said...

Wow...lots of discoveries in your house! Yay for Allie's tooth! I wish Judson would hurry and get all his...I'm pretty tired of the fussy and runny noses caused by them!