Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Grandma Got Me Thinking

When Grandma saw the picture of Allie in the swing yesterday, she commented that it seems like it was just a few months ago that Coleman was that age and swinging. I remembered that I had a picture of Coleman at around 9 months old swinging at a park in Montana. I decided to look through my picture folders and see if I had one of a 9 month old Spence swinging. I found one from when he was 10 months old, so close enough! Grandma, here are all your babies at around the same age having fun in a swing!

Coleman - October 2005

Spence - September 2007

Allie - March 2010

3 comments:

Paul and Candice said...

Aww, I'm so glad that Grandma remembered that! You know I'm a sucker for comparison pictures! Your babies are so sweet and adorable! I love 9 month olds:)

Rita said...

Love it...just love em!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute just adorable!
Allie is just peaches and cream in that swing & outfit.
T-4