Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Some Odd Pictures

This week I was trying to get some cute pictures of the kids. Well, this is what I got:

Group picture? Not happenin'!

Spence and his "rock star hair"

She's Queen of the castle!

Crawling through the tunnel

From bow to toe, I'm Miss Pink

Coleman and Mommy's game of chess. I have never had any desire to play chess, but Coleman finally talked me into playing, and with this No Stress Chess I'm really getting into it! You have cards that show you how each different piece can move. I doubt many 5 year olds are into chess, but this is a great one for beginners!

And my favorite picture of the week:

One can never be too careful when playing with Big Brother

4 comments:

Rita said...

Oh ...,my heart.....darling////

Anonymous said...

Ditto, Rita. Mom

Paul and Candice said...

Personally, I love the group picture! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow...so excited!

Shandra said...

amanda, i must say that if we lived close our boys would probably be the best of friends. seems like they like the same things...tatoos, pirate ships and batcave!! :) and of course claire would get tips from allie on how to be a princess w/ all those boys (and boy toys) around. :)