Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tomorrow...

...is a big day! The 5 of us, Rita and Gale, and my parents are going to a park at 8:30 a.m. for a photo shoot. I am hoping we get some really good family pictures. Then we are having a dedication for Allie at church. And then in the afternoon we're having an early birthday party for Allie so Rita and Gale can celebrate with us! So much going on! I'll tell you all about it tomorrow night.

Speaking of Allie, that little girl is walking! I cannot tell you the exact date she started walking. I did, however, finally get video of it yesterday. I can tell you without even looking in his baby book that Coleman took his first steps on January 31, 2006. We captured it on tape and Brian made a cute little montage set to Tom Petty's "Free Fallin'." What a contrast! I guess that's the plight of the third child. I'll try to make up for it tomorrow with lots of cute pictures of Allie and her Hello Kitty cake!

And yes! Rita and Gale are here. We are having so much fun with them. They took the boys to see their first movie at the theater today. I figured I couldn't send Coleman to Kindergarten never having been to a movie theater. We'll have lots of pictures to share later. It's a busy day tomorrow, so I'm off to bed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to have you post!
It has been a while!
Have a wonderful day!
Hope the photo turns out just right!
Happy Birthday Early Allie!
T-4

Rhonda said...

so happy that you all can be together!!!
I can't wait to see pic's!!!!
love ya!

Paul and Candice said...

Can't wait to see the pictures of all you guys! Well, Allie beat Judson to the walking thing! He's so happy just crawling around!!!