Thursday, April 21, 2011

This One Has No Title

Hmm. Where to start? That's always the problem when I take a few days off! OK, here's something funny. I'll call it In Spence's Words.

Concerning the tag in his t-shirt:
It's distracting my back!

About misplacing his Bible:
I did put it in a special place, I just forgot where that special place is.

Hoping I won't discover his naughtiness:
Don't go in the kitchen Mommy! I accidentally stamped in there.

Yeah, on the door frame, wall, 4 cabinet doors, the island, the oven door, and the fridge. Some accident!

You can see he stamped all over his face and body too. (Too bad he'd already taken the tutu off!) And he's holding a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser in his hand, which he just used to clean up the mess he made.


Taking time out of his destructive schedule to love on his sister

One of Spence's little friends has come over a few times lately. Here are some pictures from her visits!

She asked if we had any princess costumes. When I said no, she went for the Clone Trooper!

And Allie is a knight


Aren't they adorable???

Last weekend the kids went to a birthday party at our gym. It was a rock climbing party! Poor Spence was too young to participate, but Coleman gave it a try.



Allie really wanted to do it!

So now on to Allie's latest accomplishment. For a while now, she's been saying "poo poo" and I'll put her on the toilet. She's never done anything in the toilet, until this afternoon! I caught her mid-poop, put her on the toilet, and let her finish her business. She was so proud of herself! Then after several attempts to have her pee pee on the potty, she did that this evening! Of course, as soon as we called Grandma and Grandpa to brag, she pooped on the floor. Oh well, I'm not expecting her to be potty trained any time soon. It's just exciting to see her figuring it all out! Way to go Allie!

This week I made little Easter gifts for the kids' teachers. This is the one I made for Coleman's teacher. They are flower pens! I thought they turned out pretty cute!


So I think you're all caught up on us! Hope you all have a blessed Easter.

Good night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keeping up with Spence is a full time job.. He is adorable...!
His friend is charming!
Allie loves life! She is precious.
Hope she continues to use the potty.
Coleman is quite a climber..and full of adventure!
Happy Easter to everyone!
T-4

Rita said...

Love the pix's and the stories....real life stories!! I do believe that little friend is rather sweet on Spence..??!!??

Allie....first potty steps!! Yeah!!

Jennifer said...

I have heard that girls are easier to potty train than boys, so hopefully she will be your easy one!

And last week EmmyKate wrote on the wall with marker (don't know why, she's 5 and should know better). But I went and got a Magic Eraser for her to clean it up and can I just admit that I was a little mad that she somehow had ended up using a washable marker so she didn't even have to scrub to get it off. It was no punishment at all!!!