Tuesday, October 07, 2008

A Few of Brian's Favorite Things

My friend Jennifer tagged me to post some of my husband's favorite things. I will try to do so from my point of view (without asking him). Should be easy enough. I mean, we've been married for almost 10 years now!


Brian loves finding a good deal on Ebay! Seriously, we get about 5 packages a week.


Brian takes debt very seriously, and is a fan of Dave Ramsey. Thank you Brian for being concerned with our family's finances!

Brian is a do-it-yourselfer! Why would he pay someone to put in a new window or door, build a wall, paint, rewire, or do anything else that he can do himself? He saves money and makes our house look beautiful!


Brian likes sports, but he isn't fanatical about any certain team. He likes the Texans and the Astros, but I think his favorite is the college basketball finals. Last year he took his dad and brother to several games.

Prison Break is Brian's favorite show.

Shawshank Redemption is Brian's favorite movie.



Brian loves a good project. This is his Jetta that he's converting into an electric car. He's waiting on some parts to come in and some spare time (ha! good luck with that). When it's done, he'll save money on gas, and stick it to some Middle East dictators! What a smart man I've married.

Telemarketers... Just kidding! A little joke for those of you that know Brian's favorite hobby.

Brian loves his family! I think he would do anything for us. We love you too!

This only shows some of the "things" he likes. If you know Brian, then you know that he loves Jesus, enjoys helping others, wrestling with his boys, and doing sweet things for his wife. We are truly blessed to have him in our lives!

Hmmm, I guess I should tag some friends to do this too. No pressure, but I tag Candice, Theresa, and Sheree!

3 comments:

Rita said...

Ahhh..you made me get teary eyed...He loves you too!!!!!!!!! And it does my heart a world of happiness to see you love him also...

Rita said...

Oh...and that cartoon was perfect..!!

sheree said...

Great list, I responded. :)