Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's Been HOW Long?

We're off tomorrow to Harleton for a "15 years since our last Homecoming" get-together! Coleman is looking forward to the football game and the fall carnival at Paul David's Nana's house. He and Spence get to wear their costumes - a knight and a dragon. They get so excited when they put them on... and they've had them on quite a bit. We've had no sword injuries as of yet! I can't believe it's been 15 years since I was a Senior celebrating Homecoming. I looked for a picture from that night to scan, but I could only find little ones and they were extremely glued down in an album. I'm so exhausted from packing that I don't have the energy to search through other albums. I think it's easier to pack for a week long trip than a 2 day trip. Or maybe I just get disgusted at how much we have to take just to go away for 2 days. Either way, it's ridiculous. We'll take lots of pictures and post them when we get back! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Rita said...

Have a good trip...the boys will have fun celebrating in their costumes...are you and Brian dressing up also??

Mrs. H said...

Oh yay we will get to see you!

See you at the carnival!