Monday, October 06, 2008

Prehistoric Take on the Modern Sandwich

My mom bought this for Coleman. It's called Dinobyte. It cuts the crust off the sandwich while cutting it into two dinosaurs. So cute! Coleman and Spence love it! I had been using cookie cutters to cut Coleman's sandwiches, but it wastes so much that I had stopped doing it. This cutter is perfect because it gets rid of that unwanted crust while cutting the sandwich into these adorable, uh, I mean ferocious, dinosaurs. Thanks Mom! The only bad thing is that you have to buy the biggest bread you can find. Sunbeam Large just fits, but sometimes a leg gets left off.

3 comments:

Rita said...

How cute!!

Mrs. H said...

Oh I need one of those! Too cute!

Paul and Candice said...

I saw that in the store the other day and thought about getting one. I thought it was a super idea and cute to boot!

I still can't get little man to eat a sandwich of any kind though...he'll eat almost anything on a bun though...go figure!