Wednesday, July 08, 2009

3 Weeks Old

Sweet Allie is 3 weeks old today! I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday I was waddling around wondering if I was going to be pregnant forever! I couldn't have imagined having a sweeter little baby than Allie! Here are a few pictures of 3 week old Allie.

How many chins do I have?

I'm too sleepy for a photo session Mom!

A church down the road from us opens their gym up every Wednesday afternoon in the summer for kids to come and have an air conditioned place to play. Today was our first time to go, and the boys had such a great time! I took a few pictures of Coleman playing basketball, but none turned out. Here's a picture of Spence on somebody else's ride on toy.

Being cool and staying cool!

3 comments:

Rita said...

Allie is growing so!!! And Spence looks like he is having fun!!

Anonymous said...

Yes she is Berry Sweet!
Go Spence go!!!
Playing inside.... summer
Playing outside... winter
Sounds good to me!
T-4

Sherrie said...

oh Amanda she is soooo beautiful.. she is getting bigger. So is Spence! He is getting bigger too. It's to bad it is too hot to play outside. But in door play is fun to!!