Monday, July 20, 2009

Allie's Baby Shower

Allie and I joined the family at church yesterday!

Ready for church!

My first church dress

Sweet big brother

Then in the afternoon my Sunday School class had a shower for Allie. She got so many cute outfits! And of course it's always fun to hang out with the girls and eat some good treats!

Mommy and Allie at the shower

What a beautiful (and delicious) cake made by my friend Autumn

Some of the ladies at the shower

Grandma and Nana with their granddaughter

All the outfits Allie received were adorable, but wait until you see the best gift of all: Grandma and Grandpa and Nana painted Allie's room! It is beyond cute! I'll get some pictures soon. I think they will all be up for grandparent of the year.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awww! It looks like it was fun. Wish I could have come!

Sherrie said...

It looks beautiful. The cake looks so yummy!!! It's a lovely photo of the grandmothers together. They truely look so proud. Cant wait to see the photos of Allies' room.

Anonymous said...

awww what wonderful pic's Amanda!
CAn't wait to see her bedroom. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice shower!
Ohhhh the cake!
Great pictures!
T-4

Jeani said...

I sent a sign from Etsy for Allie's room. Don't know if it said it was from me. Did it arrive for the shower?

Paul and Candice said...

Fun Girly shower! The picture of Allie with the Grandmas...oh, so sweet!