Friday, July 31, 2009

Bottle? I Think Not!

Today I got my hair cut! This was way overdue. I'd never left Allie for more than an hour, but since she had just eaten, I let her stay home with Mom and the boys. There was a bottle of milk I had pumped in the fridge in case of emergency, but Allie had never been offered a bottle before. When I walked in the door after my haircut, Allie was just starting to get upset. Mom had already gotten the bottle of milk warmed, so we tried to give it to her. She didn't want anything to do with it! That's fine. I think I would have been a little sad if she had taken to the bottle right away. Maybe in another month or so I'll try again!

Here are a few new pictures from this week.

Scary hair, or the nap-o-meter, is gone! Now I can't determine how good his nap was!

At 6 weeks old I can be serious...

...or I can be silly!

Allie with my doctor (she delivered both Coleman and Allie, but wasn't on call when Spence was born)

4 comments:

Paul and Candice said...

Spence looks more like Coleman now with his hair cut!

Allie looks so sweet and cute with her smiles! I love those sweet open mouth smiles!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures !
It is hard to leave them... with anyone...
Spence what are you doing?
Allie your smile is precious!
Nice doctor!
T-4

Rita said...

Ohh...I miss them!!!!

And how is your cut Amanda????

Jennifer said...

Spence looks so grown up! No more little boy!