Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Blog Makeover

How do you like the new look? When I first wanted to change the look of the blog earlier this year, I decided to pay someone for the makeover because Brian didn't have much extra time to mess around with it. Then things got hectic around here and the blog design just wasn't a priority. Brian and I were looking at new backgrounds this weekend and realized Blogger has made it simple to add all the gadgets we wanted. So voila! I especially like the pictures of the kids on the sidebar. And it's so easy to change out the pictures, so you never know what kind of crazy picture I might have up! Here's the latest conversation I had with Coleman.

Coleman: Does Allie have any teeth?
Mommy: No, not yet. You and Spence both got your first tooth when you were about 7 months old.
Coleman: How old is Allie?
Mommy: She's not even 2 months old yet. She'll probably get her first tooth in January around your birthday. But you never know, she might get her first tooth earlier.
Coleman: (in a singing voice) 'Cause babies are a mystery!!!

2 comments:

Rita said...

Oh My...he is wise beyond his years!!! Yes, the new look is great!!!

Jennifer said...

It turned out cute!