Monday, July 27, 2009

New Look!

Blogger has recently made editing the blog a little easier. And Brian had some free time last night to make some changes! I'm going to make it my goal this week to get some good pictures of the kids so we can make a few more changes. Be on the lookout! But don't hold your breath. It can get a little crazy around here and I may not have any extra time.

It takes me forever to get dressed because I can't find anything that fits me and looks decent. It takes me forever to get Allie dressed because she has so many cute outfits I can't decide which one to put on her! Is there no end to a girl's wardrobe dilemmas?Here is the outfit I finally decided on for church yesterday.


Brian also was able to get a few more things done in Allie's room.

Aunt Jeanie sent this adorable sign. I found the perfect pink glass knobs to hang it from!

Brian installed new light switches and put these lovely pink plate covers on last night.

Now for a new segment I like to call "Sweet or Scary?".

Sweet!

Scary!

On tomorrow's to do list: get Spence a hair cut! In his defense, he had just woken up from his nap. I like to judge how good the nap was by how crazy the hair looks. This was obviously a great nap day!!!

4 comments:

Paul and Candice said...

You make me laugh! That hair cracked me up!...oh and Paul David needs a haircut so bad!

I hear your clothing dilemma...that's why my mouse and I have been shopping online lately...not good for the budget though!

That sign is adorable! Perfect for the missy!

Mrs. H said...

That is so funny! It WAS a great nap!

I just want to touch Allie's legs in that picture. They just look so soft! I love baby skin!

Rita said...

Sweet pictures...love them....and the room looks so good!!! Allie looks adorable....

Jennifer said...

I love that sign! It is so pretty and perfect for the room; can't wait to see it in person in a few weeks. Oh, and when do you get your new blog design? I know you were waiting on getting better pictures and now that Allie is here you should have lots!