Monday, November 30, 2009

Thankful

We had so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. I had such a good time with my family that I forgot to pick up the camera very often! My parents and my uncle, aunt, and cousin came to our house. Brittney, my nine year old cousin, kept the boys entertained. They had a great time playing together. And my Aunt Kathy kept Allie smiling by holding and loving on her. I felt like I got a real vacation! We even found a few deals on Black Friday. Not at 5 am, although I was up!

Now I'm ready for Christmas! The weather is nice and cool today, Christmas music is on the radio, and decorations are going up all around us. I can't wait to see what it's like to try to get three kids to sit on Santa's lap and look at the camera at the same time! Two years ago I did the Jesus Blog, where each day I wrote about a name of Jesus. I want to do something different to bring glory to Jesus this Christmas season, but I'm not sure what yet. I'll try to figure it out by tomorrow! Until then, here are some pictures from the last week.

Thankful for cousins - Spence and Brittney

Thankful for doughnuts

Thankful for chocolate-covered 3 year olds, and for napkins

Thankful for happy babies

2 comments:

Rita said...

Oh, yes...I am thankful that you blog that you are thankful...what beautiful smiles!!!!

Paul and Candice said...

I'm thankful for doughnuts, too...but my clothes...not so much:)

I can't believe that your Aunt and Uncle's baby is 9...I can still see Aunt Kathy coming down that ride at the water park in Little Rock. Oh, good times!!!!