Tuesday, December 01, 2009

On the First Day of Christmas...

Yesterday I said that I would try to come up with something special to do on my blog during the month of December. As I was thinking about it, I decided what better to do than look at Christmas through the eyes of a child. Well, actually two children. More specifically, Coleman and Spence. I don't have a set plan for each day leading up to Christmas, but during the month I will ask them some of their thoughts on Christmas. So here is the first day of Christmas. May this season bring you joy and peace and a deeper love for Jesus, the true reason we celebrate!

Christmas Through the Eyes of a Child - Day 1

Today I asked the boys, "What is Christmas?" Here are their answers:

Coleman: God's birthday
Spence: Mommy's birthday

I think Spence was trying to come up with his own answer and not copy his brother!

2 comments:

Paul and Candice said...

Very cute idea! This should be really fun to read! I knew you'd come up with something good!

Rita said...

I'm lovin' it...