Saturday, December 19, 2009

Catching Up

Wednesday we spent the day with Candice, Paul David, and Judson. We had so much fun! The boys all entertain each other while Candice and I enjoy visiting. It's great! We'll have to enjoy ourselves before the babies become mobile! I got a couple of pictures, and you can go to Candice's blog to see more. She's a much better photographer than I am!

Our sweet little June babies (I think we've decided on an arranged marriage. Maybe some time in 2032?)

All the kiddos

Thursday night was Coleman's school Christmas program. He was Joseph! And what a precious little Joseph he was! Of course there were no speaking parts, but he sat at the manger with Mary and sang and did the motions. The program was really cute. I'm sure Brian will post some video later. But for now, here are a few pictures.

Coleman as Joseph, surrounded by wisemen and shepherds (we didn't have a view of Mary from where we sat)

He sings! He moves!

Later in the program they took off the costumes and sang for us again

And today is our 11th anniversary. Happy anniversary Brian! I love you! We combined our anniversary trip this year with the beach house getaway we had back in September. Today we were just kind of lazy and lounged around. Brian's present to me was cleaning out the garage so I can park my truck in there. That's what I asked for!

Tomorrow I'll post our Christmas letter. Hopefully I can get my thoughts together a little better than I've been able to today.

3 comments:

Rita said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! Seems like just yesterday....That's just the cutest Joseph I've seen in years!!!

Jennifer said...

That's funny about the garage because that is the same thing I requested of Scott the other day!

Jeani said...

Happy Anniversary!!