Thursday, December 31, 2009

More Good Times In Montana

Not only did Coleman enjoy sledding, but he's become a real game lover. Aunt Jeani sent Coleman a game called The Ladybug Game. He's had so much fun with it! He found a checker board and asked Grandma to teach him how to play checkers. Then he saw the Chess pieces and asked what that game was called. He wanted Daddy to teach him how to play Chess. So Daddy did! And Coleman knows all the moves and is starting to learn strategy. He tried to get Grandma and Mommy to learn Chess, but our brains couldn't handle it! That will have to be a Daddy game! He's also been playing Sorry and enjoying it. But I can't get over him understanding and enjoying Chess!

An intense game of Checkers

Allie is also enjoying her visit. Here are a few pictures of what she's up to.

Bathing in the kitchen sink

"Walking" around in her bear suit from Uncle Brent and Aunt Dre

Snow baby!

Her 5 minutes in the snow

4 comments:

Paul and Candice said...

Wow...I'm totally impressed with the chess thing! I'm with you girls...my brain cannot wrap itself around that game!

We had a brown bear suit kind of like that one...sooooooo cute!

Also, the 23rd works for us!

Mrs. H said...

Oh y'all look like you are having so much fun! My kids would LOVE to sled! I know your kiddos will have such fond memories of their time with Brian's family! Awesome!

I am impressed too with the whole chess thing! Good job...but I'm with you Amanda...my brain could never get it!

And I absolutely LOVE Miss Allie's rolls! Oh I could just eat her up!!!

Y'all have a safe trip home!!! And Happy New Year!

Jennifer said...

I love those rolls on Allie's legs and arms! Too cute! And we have a nephew that could play chess at a young age. My mother-in-law found some game on the internet where he can play it.

Anonymous said...

Adorable and sweet! Allie
Yes we are a big game playing family. Coleman fits right in.
We were all taught with
grandpa and grandma aunts
and uncles playing too.
Chess is to much thinking..
let the boys have that one
to keep them busy. Great idea to play that one on the net.
Hope you got home safely!