Thursday, December 03, 2009

Bah Humbug!

My first bah humbug moment this season:

Trying to get the Annual Christmas Pajamas Picture

Things you would have heard me say if you had been in the room:

Look at me!
I want to see your eyes!
Don't you want a cookie?
That smile looks like you're in pain!
You've got to hold on to Allie!
Don't let Allie fall over!
Why did you let her fall over?
No, she does not like it!
You may not get your cookie!
Sit up straight!
Get back here!
Last picture!

Out of 23 pictures, I think I got one I can use! Every year I take the kids' picture in their Christmas jammies and then have mugs made for Grandma and Nana with the picture. Don't worry Grandma and Nana, that picture won't be on your mugs this year!

Christmas Pajamas Past:

Christmas 2006

Christmas 2007

Christmas 2007 - Photo shoot over!

Christmas 2008

5 comments:

Paul and Candice said...

That's a great idea! I made Mike and Sarah a mug a couple of years ago with Paul David, Lily and Justin on it, and I keep meaning to make them a new one. I need to get going on it!

Those past pictures are so adorable! It gets so hard when you have 3 kiddos in one picture...actually, I think it's the 3 year old that makes the picture thing so hard!

Rita said...

I love it....I love it....I love it....and the year to year...so fun to see!!!! My green tea , chai tea and hot chocolate taste so much better at Christmas time!!!

Mrs. H said...

What a wonderful gift! Never thought to do that! Those past pictures are adorable! Your babies are sweet!

Anonymous said...

Just when I think they can't get any cuter...Mom

Jennifer said...

What a cute idea! I just might have to do that this year.