Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Brian!

Happy birthday to the best husband I've ever had! OK, so that doesn't really mean much. How about this:

Happy birthday Brian! You are an amazing husband and Daddy. I know things are a little rough right now, but you are handling it all so well. I am thankful that you know our future is in God's hands. However, you also know that you can't just sit back and something will fall in our laps. You are using the intelligence God gave you to make things happen! I am blessed to have had you stalk me 12 years ago, marry me 11 years ago, and have 3 wonderful children with me over the past 5 years. I love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday!

2 comments:

Rita said...

Sweet....music to my ears!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Celebrating your birthday with such a wonderful family has to be the best present of all!
Happy Birthday Brian!
T-4