Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Lovely Christmassy Pictures

Our stockings are all hung by the chimney! Allie's isn't quite finished. I need to put an "A" on it.

Just kickin' back!

Enjoying a spoonful of cereal

Coleman took this picture of us. Pretty good I thought! Excuse my look. I'd been to the gym.

And I'm going to take a moment to brag. I've been working on our Christmas cards and I have THREE pictures of all THREE kids that are usable! I can't believe we even got one good one. It's a Christmas miracle!

3 comments:

Rita said...

Yeah....I'll take one of each!!! LOL
Pictures looks sweet...Allie is growing so much....and I can not wait to see all of you!!!!

Good job Coleman....the pix is good!!

Jennifer said...

I love Allie's stocking. That green is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

CLASSY!CHARMING!CHRISTMAS!