Friday, April 02, 2010

That's My Spence

Have you ever been dropping your kids off at school or sitting in the doctor's office and seen a kid wearing a batter's helmet?


Then you obviously don't run into us in public! If it's not lime green rain boots, it's a helmet! I love seeing what he chooses to wear out of the house, and I love the reactions people give him. His personality shines through in everything he does!

And while I'm devoting an entire post to Spence, here's something funny he told me recently:

Spence: I'm allergic to the sun.
Mommy: You are?
Spence: Yeah. Whenever I look at it I blush oo. (You know, bless you, because it makes him sneeze.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spence you look so cute!
T-4

Anonymous said...

I love this! We should go out together with the boys. Peyton wears his John Deer boots, everywhere, no matter what he is wearing. He is also known to leave the house in a football helmet or bike helmet, depending on his mood that day.
Your kiddos are precious!
Jaime