Saturday, June 19, 2010

Build-A-Bear

Our family's first birthday tradition is going to Build-A-Bear. When Coleman was one we picked out his monkey Berkman since Coleman's nickname was Monkey. On Spence's first birthday, we chose a bear and named it Fuzzby, and Coleman picked out a dinosaur and called him Puso the Computer Player. Yesterday, we took our final first birthday trip to Build-A-Bear.

I think I'll accessorize my bear!

Choose your favorite, boys!

Spence chose a monkey, Coleman got a camo bear, and Allie picked a pink and yellow bear

We love our new animals!

Before bed, I took this group picture of all the Build-A-Bears
Berkman, Puso, Clone Trooper Army Bear, Coleman, Fuzzby, Climb Tree Monkey, Spence (hidden), Allie, and Ava Bear (Ava stands for Allie Vaughan's Animal)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Build a Bear is so much fun !!!
It is easy to
spend... buy... spend...
and enjoy!
I love the profile picture of Allie!
T-4

Paul and Candice said...

I love your first birthday tradition! All the animals are adorable, and I LOVE the picture of the three of them with their boxes!