Saturday, June 19, 2010

One

Pictures from Allie's birthday

Eating my birthday cupcake

It sure is yummy!

Look! A present!

It's a pretty pink dress from my babysitter Kelly!

Allie's actual birthday was pretty uneventful. I didn't realize the week before when I scheduled our babysitter to come stay with the kids for a few hours on Thursday that that was Allie's birthday! I felt a little bad, but I figured since Allie's just one she wouldn't know the difference. Then I got caught! A friend came by to drop off a present and Gale called to wish Allie a happy birthday. While I was out I bought the cupcake mix to alleviate my guilt. And I bought Allie those adorable jamjams she has on in the picture. I think she forgave me!

1 comment:

Paul and Candice said...

Of course, she forgave you! She's so cute, and so are those pajamas!