Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Do You?

Do you have someone in your life who brings a smile to your face when you think about her?

Do you call her almost every day just to ask one question, but end up talking for 45 minutes?

Do you share all your joys and all your sorrows, and know she's praying for you through it all?

Do you cherish all the memories you have of her throughout the years? And remember little things she did to make your life better?

Can you not even imagine who you would be without her?

I do... Her name is Mom. And she is one of the most important people in my life. I love her more than I can put into words, and I know she loves me the same! She is an example to me of how to be a better godly woman, wife, mother, and friend.

Happy birthday, Mom! Thank you for being you and for always being there!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Though I have only been with your mom a few times, I can agree that she is one of the neatest ladies I have ever met!

Rita said...

Happy Birthday Carolyn.....thanks for being you and the most amazing Nana!!!!

Jeani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow!!! What an awesome compliment for your mom.

Rhonda said...

Wonderful post Amanda!
I'm sure that someday your little girl will say the same of you as well.