Sunday, September 19, 2010

If I...

If I change my background to Fall leaves will it feel more like Fall here?

If I commit to post something every day this week will I end up boring everyone to death because I'll have to write something even if it's of interest to no one?

If I keep singing Dynamite by Taio Cruz will I go insane? Or maybe I could add some dance moves and drop a few pounds. And I have to tell you this song got stuck in my head because my 5 year old was singing it! He said he heard it in P.E. I want to go to his P.E. class!

If I get off the computer now, will I actually go to bed? I'm about to find out. Good night!

1 comment:

Rita said...

I would love to be a fly on the wall and see Coleman's class dancing to that!! What a stitch it would be!!

Leaves are just starting to change here....fall will come soon...

I love any, and all . posts...they are NEVER boring to us!!