Thursday, September 30, 2010

Don't Break the Streak!

We've been to the park 4 days in a row! Our weather has been completely gorgeous! I mean makes you want to shout, "Hallelujah!" great! I think I've come out of my humidity-induced depression I had slipped into. I so needed this and couldn't be more thankful. I'm sure the rest of my South Texas readers are feeling the same way.

So we've been too busy enjoying this nice weather for me to have much time to write. Mom and I worked in the front yard trying to clear out an overgrown section. It's coming along nicely. Thanks Mom! My next project is to get a good "fall" picture of the kids so I can change the background. Of course we don't get the array of beautiful colors that some parts of the country get, but that's all the more reason to put it on my blog! So as soon as I can dress the kids up and get a good shot, I'll change to an autumn background. Can't wait!

The firemen came to Spence and Allie's school this week and let them see the fire truck and gave them red fire hats. That prompted Spence to find his real fireman's helmet. Allie has spent a lot of the week wearing it. It weighs a ton! And she usually looks happier than she does in this picture.

OK Mom, just one picture, then we're off to fight a fire!

Wherever you live, I hope you've been having a wonderful week also!

3 comments:

Rita said...

Complete opposite here...we are finally having some warm weather...cool in am and evening but up to near 85 during the day...with all the pretty colors...we are so happy....at least this is preparing us for what is to come!!!
Cute fireman!!

Jennifer said...

Yes, the weather is glorious! And EmmyKate told me one morning "Mommy, why aren't the leaves changing?"

Paul and Candice said...

We just got back from the park...such a beautiful week! We've even gotten to walk outside three times this week! Have a great weekend!