Monday, October 04, 2010

Beautiful Day, Beautiful Verse

I'm in the middle of changing my blog design, so excuse my mess here!

It's another beautiful day here in Sugar Land! We went to a different park 5 days in a row last week, and then Saturday evening the boys went to a car race and took JACKETS! Today Spence, Allie, and I went to another park and the weather was even cooler than last week. I love it! I'm ignoring the yellow dusting of pollen that is covering everything. I won't let that bring me down! So no more talk of it!

It's only fitting that on such a lovely day, I happened to flip open my Bible to one of the most beautiful verses. I don't think it's that well-known. I want to say it was in one of my Bible studies last year. I underlined it then, and today I was flipping around trying to find Hosea and came across it.

The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17

Isn't that wonderful? Amazing. It leaves me in complete awe of Him. I hope you feel Him with you today!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is one of my very favorite verses. I love that He sings over us (and my youth pastor used to describe it as even when we are sleeping He is quietly singing over us!)

Rita said...

How comforting...what a wonderful verse....

Glad you are enjoying the parks!!