Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Um, Hi There

I dislike the first day back after taking a little blogging hiatus. I never know what to say. "Oh so sorry that I've been a slacker!" Or "Wow, has it really been over a week?" It's not that I haven't had anything to blog about. Allie had her first trip to the zoo and the guys went on a weekend camping trip. The boys daily crack me up with their crazy ways and Allie has started saying her name, minus the "ll." So it sounds like this: Aw-yee. Adorable! Here's a little story I'd like to share about my neglectful ways. I hope you won't think less of me after hearing it! There's a puddle of chocolate syrup in the door of my refrigerator that I noticed several days ago but have been too lazy to clean up. I realized today that it seems to be inching its way closer to the edge of its contained little area. Hmm, what to do? Cleaning it would involve, well, cleaning it. So I tore off a paper towel and used it to squish back the thick, cold syrup. Then I left the paper towel over it. Maybe one day soon the urge to clean the fridge will strike.

Well, the urge to clean the fridge hasn't struck today, but the urge to blog has!!! I'll start with our trip to the zoo on October 22.

Allie's first trip to the zoo!

We went with Candice, Paul David, and Judson

Candice has some great pictures, just click here!

Look at these two little friends

Going through the fish tunnel

I love this picture of them going through the tunnel with the reflections!

A cute picture of Judson and Allie

The zoo playground

Paul David and Spence checking out the zebras

The Dinosaur Exhibit

2 comments:

Rita said...

Oh..it looks like they had such a good time....all smiles....how precious....and Allie's hair looks so blonde...where did the red go or is it just the picture???

And poor Coleman was studying at school....it's so hard to grow up sometimes!!

Paul and Candice said...

We had so much fun, too! I LOVE that picture in the tunnel! We need to trade pictures sometime:) Can't wait to see the whole family next weekend!!!