Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkins!

Today we went on one of my favorite fall outings: the pumpkin patch!

This pumpkin patch is at Sugar Land First United Methodist Church. It's the same one we went to last year. Click here for last year's pictures!

The kids love this big balloon pumpkin. And notice Spence's binoculars.

Searching for the perfect pumpkin

Allie enjoyed looking at the pumpkins. Last year I would prop her up against pumpkins and trees and take picture after picture. This year I could hardly keep up with her!

Have I seen them all yet?

I want the tiny one!

This is a smile.

The best picture I could manage of all three!

3 comments:

Paul and Candice said...

Fun, fun! We're heading to our little pumpkin patch on Thursday! Can't wait to see you guys on FRIDAY!!!!

Rhonda said...

oh my goodness Amanda I can't believe how grown up Coleman is! I just love these pictures! Wonderful family you have!!!!!!

Rita said...

Sweet!!!