Friday, September 10, 2010

These Crazy Kids

Thank goodness my kids can make me laugh. Sometimes ants find their way in through cracks by our front door. The boys make a game out of killing them. They usually put shoes on their hands to stomp them and use wheeled toys to run over them. I'll hear battle noises, then Coleman yelling with excitement, "Level two!" And a moment later, "There are no more ants!" Then of course some more crawl through the cracks. Coleman, inspecting the front door area, decided that maybe that show that comes on after America's Funniest Videos that tears down houses could come build us a new house without cracks so ants wouldn't get in! I somehow don't think we'd qualify.

Earlier this week I had left a basket of dirty clothes sitting around. This is what my mom found Allie doing:

Even with boxers on my head I'm adorable

Spence saw the camera and wanted in on the action

Watching a little TV

3 comments:

Rita said...

Even dirty boxers can't make Allie look not adorable....and Spence...too cute....love Coleman and Allie watching tv...very sweet...

Rhonda said...

oh my gosh "Level Two" just made me laugh!
THANKS!!!

Anonymous said...

I love love love the tv picture! Coleman really loves his precious little sister.
Pam