Friday, December 10, 2010

Oatmeal for the Chocolate Man

This morning Spence was eating his oatmeal and told me, "This is gooder than I thought! When I sleep and have a dream of eating oatmeal, it tastes good. This is gooder than in my dream. So it's gooder than I thought!" It's nice to know that I make better oatmeal than he can dream up! And now for a career update: Spence has decided that he will be a chocolate man. The chocolate man directs people to the chocolate store up ahead. Sounds like a good choice to me, especially if he gets discounts on chocolate from the chocolate store! Coleman decided a while ago that he will be a missionary when he grows up. This was a pretty big upgrade from prairie dog shooter! I love these boys...

...and this little sweetheart!

After breakfast I found Spence sitting in the sun trying to make a batman shadow.

Using his imagination

Breaking the cute-o-meter

Classic Spence silliness

Then we headed to our MOPS Christmas party. Spence had so much fun running around with his friends. One of the activities was to decorate cookies. Spence put more sprinkles than the frosting could support, but decided he didn't want to eat the cookie once it was made. (Guess I'll have to eat it.) And Allie didn't want a cookie, just frosting on her finger to dip into the sprinkles!

Listening to the Christmas story

Sprinkle-icous


Spence and two of his friends

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! They are hilarious!