Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Today Was the First Day of What?

They say it was the first day of winter today. I'm not buying it though. Coleman wore a Santa shirt and shorts. Spence didn't even go that far. He had on short sleeves and shorts! We took a picnic to a park and I broke a sweat while pushing the kids on the swing. When we returned home I had to turn on the air conditioner. And later while playing out in the backyard, I kept swatting at mosquitoes. This is all just so wrong. I wish I had bought those Christmas tank tops I threatened to buy last year! I hope some of you are experiencing better Christmas weather than we are!

2 comments:

Paul and Candice said...

Doesn't it stink??? At least it will be cool on Christmas!

Rita said...

Christmas in Montana....about 5 below zero and a foot of snow on the ground....suppose to warm up to 30...anything above that will feel warm to us next week!!

Will bring some cooler weather with us for you!!! Gotta dig out those cute sweaters ya'll have!!!