Monday, May 12, 2008

I Knew It!

I could never gather sufficient evidence to prove it though!

My Mother's Day celebration began on Saturday morning. Brian and Coleman brought me pancakes from IHOP. They were wonderful! We even got a laugh out of it. Check out how they spelled Brian:

Brian said, "Finally, someone spelled it right! That's what I've been saying all these years!" In case you can't read the writing, that's B-r-i-y-a-n-t-h. Seriously?

Then I was wisked away to pick out new dishes. I've been wanting some simple, white dishes. Here they are:

My Dad will be so happy that he won't have to eat Rice Crispies out of a square bowl anymore!

Then for lunch we went to my favorite pizza place, Double Dave's. Dave has the best veggie pizza. I rarely get to get that because I'm the only one that would eat it, and it's not usually on the buffet.

Sunday before we went to church we took a few pictures. I think this one was the best:


I couldn't have more wonderful children. I love them so much and am thankful for them every day! Thank you for being such sweet boys! And thank you Brian for being a wonderful husband and daddy. You make being a good mom easier. Thank you also Mom and Rita for being the moms you both are! I love you both so much!

1 comment:

Rita said...

Ahhh... and I love you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dishes look awesome on the counter...and for the spelling..That is how we were going to spell Brian but we didn't think we could rem it very well ...so went just with the easier one...LOL