Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We're Home!!!

We're home and I have a ton of pictures! I also have a ton of laundry and am completely exhausted. Flying with the two boys was an adventure. I overhead the guys behind me on our flight to Salt Lake saying, "Poor gal. She's got the kids, the Spider Man, the motorcycles, the sippy cups, the monkey. She's going to punch her husband in the stomach when they get home." Ha! That was the good flight! But it was worth every moment to get to spend some time with Grandpa and Grandma. We love you guys and miss you already!

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

That is too funny! I over heard a comment from a guy when we flew from Orlando to DFW. We had already landed and were just waiting to get off the plane when Walker had a melt down. I got tickled. Just thankful it was the end of our flight not the beginning!

Rita said...

Ha...you should have answered them that you were visiting your INLAWS!! they surely would have taken pity on you....you deserve the daughter-in-law of the CENTURY award!!