Monday, May 19, 2008

What's Going On Around Here?

There are some strange happenings here today...

Coleman pulled this chair up behind Spence's highchair and strapped them together. Then he put his plate and cup on the tray under the highchair and ate his lunch.

Spence rubbed his plate of kiwi and oranges all in his hair. I tried to clean it out, and this is what I got. I think he needs a haircut.

After naptime, we went and got Spence a haircut. No more punk rock 'do.

I know, I know. Kids are not supposed to play in these. This is where Coleman likes to hide sometimes though. You can see he brought a screwdriver in with him in case he gets stuck.

After he hides for a while, he likes to pop out and try to scare everyone.

Some days you get really cute pictures of your kids. Other days they're just plain weird. Hope your day was weird and fun too!

3 comments:

Rita said...

Why do I think my orderly quiet life is about to change?? I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear Rita
Here they come!
Enjoy your little ones!
T-4

Paul and Candice said...

These are so your kids! I love it...always thinking outside the box or in it in Coleman's case!