Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wake Up Call Needed

Anyone want to call me tomorrow morning at 4:00 to make sure I'm up? We'll be leaving here about 4:45 to go to the airport. Obviously I'm in denial so I'm blogging instead of making sure all the last minute items are packed. We're really excited, apart from the whole getting up before the crack of dawn. At bedtime Coleman always asks, "Where are we going after breakfast?" I didn't really expect him to ask tonight since he knows we're going to Grandpa and Grandma's tomorrow, but he asked anyway. I answered, "Hmmm. I don't know. How about... Montana!" The biggest smile spread across his face and he said, "Yeah!" Don't you love that Grandpa and Grandma? If Spence were clued in he'd be excited too. I have to add that Coleman was concerned that if Daddy dropped us off and took the truck, we wouldn't be able to get home. I explained that Daddy would come back and get us when we arrived at the airport next week.

Today was Game Day at school. We set up an obstacle course and several stations with activities like hula hoops, basketballs, and soccer balls. One of the teachers did face painting and then the kids had popsicles. Here are a few pictures.

Enjoying the obstacle course

Finishing the obstacle course

Coleman, Christopher, and Will

Elijah and Coleman

This picture was too cute not to share! Her name is Eve and she is in Coleman's class.

Waiting for his turn to be painted

Getting a snake painted on his arm

Coleman and Will playing with sidewalk chalk

2 comments:

Paul and Candice said...

I'm not signing up for the wake up call, but you guys have a great time! Enjoy the cooler weather while we're down here burning up!

sheree said...

Hope you are having a great trip. Just thought it was neat that Caleb and Coleman have the same shoes. Go Target!

Stay cool for us and enjoy.