Tuesday, September 02, 2008

First Day At Their New School

Today was the first day of Mother's Day Out at the boys' new school. My baby didn't even get upset when I started to leave. He just smiled at me and said, "Bye!" and kept on playing. Not that I wanted him to cry, but it just made me realize how much he's growing up. Coleman had no problem with me leaving either. I really am glad that they don't get upset when I leave them. But the best part is that they'll be happy to see me and yell, "Mommy!" when I go back to pick them up. At least I hope they will!

Spence in his new classroom

Wishing I'd leave already so he could play

Coleman and a new friend

The hall was decorated so cute I had to take a picture

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww so sweet Amanda...
the hall way is adorable! I wanna go too!

Rita said...

New friends and new toys...what fun...they are secure and loved...enjoy your day also!!!

Rita said...

New friends and new toys...what fun...they are secure and loved...enjoy your day also!!!