Friday, September 19, 2008

I Feel Loved

Coleman: Mommy, take me to the bathroom because I love you!
Mommy: OK, since I love you.
Coleman: I love you!
Mommy: I love you more!
Coleman: No, I love you more!
Mommy: More than what?
Coleman: More than... a monster truck!
Mommy: Wow! You must really love me a lot.
Coleman: Yeah. I really like monster trucks. They're (this is the noise he made while playing his air guitar) ner ner ner ner ner ner!!!
Mommy: And you love me more than monster trucks?
Coleman: Yeah.

Now that makes me feel loved! Then he stood there and watched the pee pee bubbles pop. This is his new thing. Spence was behind him looking into the potty saying, "Bubbles. Bubbles." Then Coleman flushed and said, "Bye bubbles. See you next time!" What a hoot. I think it's safe to say this is just a boy thing. I rarely, if ever, talk to stuff in the toilet.

5 comments:

Mrs. H said...

That is soooo funny! Boys are something aren't they?

Anonymous said...

See what us girls miss out on... LOL !!
BOYS... they are so funny !
It is so nice you can be home with the boys to enjoy all those special moments!!
T-4

Rita said...

I rem Brian's gift of love to Gale for Christmas once.....He wrapped up his 2 FAVORITE toys for Daddy...trouble was it was 2 weeks before Christmas and he had to wait a very long time till they got unwrapped and he could play with them again....it was so sweet..

Rita said...

Oh..you know they have those little rings you put in the water, and you get points if you hit the target...maybe we can find some for the treasure boxes....LOL

Anonymous said...

GGGGGGEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!