Thursday, April 16, 2009

Just In Case...


I finally fell in love with a little girl outfit. Now if we have Allie, she won't have to come home in a blue, spit-up stained onesie covered in cars! I won't let that happen to Cooper either, though. He's got his "little brother" onesie, so now I just need to find an adorable little pair of pants to match. I've never brought a newborn home from the hospital in hot weather. Do they still need caps and blankets? I don't have a clue! I think little baby caps are too cute though, and we'll probably have the air conditioner cranked up, so I'll get some!

If you haven't already placed your guess in my baby pool, click here.

6 comments:

Paul and Candice said...

That is soooo sweet! I finally bought our coming home outfit, too. I bought the cap, too. I was planning to have a blanket, too. We did with Paul David, eventhough he was born in October, it was still like 90 degrees that day!

Mrs. H said...

Very, very sweet! I still used blankets in June with Griff and in May with Alli! But I didn't use a hat...but i also didn't use one with Walker in Feb....

I'm going now to the prediction thing!

Rita said...

How adorable.....I'd say yes to the cap b/c of airconditioning.....it's too cold for babies...

I'm thinking girl clothes are sure cute....but I will find darling little boy outfits too!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how lovely!
T-4

Jennifer said...

I love it!!! I am pulling for a girl!

Anonymous said...

what a darling outfit.