Monday, April 13, 2009

The Guessing Game

*updated at bottom*

Back in March I wrote a post called Baby No Name where I asked for boy name suggestions. I really liked some of the names that were suggested, but unfortunately Brian did not. He's so hard to please! Well, after months of browsing books, wandering on websites, asking for advice, and bugging Brian, we FINALLY have a girl name and a boy name for our child! I'm actually kind of sad that we won't get to use one of them. Also, now that I'm 30 weeks, I've set up an online baby pool. Go to http://www.expectnet.com/game.php to enter your guess of the baby's gender, weight, length, and birthday. You don't have to set up an account. Under "Invited Guests" enter the game name BabyPik. That will take you to our game, then click on "Enter a guess." After the baby is born and the points are all tallied, the winner will receive a special gift from the baby! Oh, I bet you're wondering what names we've chosen. Here they are:

Allie Vaughan

or

Cooper Bradley



Added information:
I thought that maybe I would give you a few facts about Coleman and Spence that could help you make a more educated guess. Coleman was born 2 weeks early, weighed 7 lb 7 oz, and was 19 3/4 inches long. Spence was born 1 week early, weighed 7 lb 5 oz, and was 19 1/2 inches long.

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I love them both!!!

Jennifer said...

I love the name Cooper!!! Too Cute!

Jennifer said...

Darn it! I thought they were both late! Oh, well, hopefully I won't get it right because I guessed 1 day later than your due date.