Tuesday, August 25, 2009

And the Winner Is...

Today I made up a Sweetest Baby Ever contest and guess who won?

Me? Really? I've never won anything in my whole life!

You're not kidding me, are you?

I'm so excited I can't get up!

I am pretty sweet, aren't I?

This is the happiest day of my life!

She just melts my heart! What a sweetheart. Sunday was promotion Sunday at church, and Coleman not only promoted up to a new Sunday School class, but he's now attending "big church" with us. During the last half of Sunday School, the pastor, children's minister, and music minister gave the 4 and 5 year olds a crash course in being in the worship service. I thought that was a great idea! I missed the first and last parts of church (I was of course in the nursing room with Allie) but overall Coleman did pretty well!

This little girl went to the nursery for the first time. Don't you just love those arm rolls and chubby cheeks?

I don't want to leave Spence out. He also promoted to a new Sunday School class. He just goes with the flow. In his old class, one of the teachers was affectionately called "The Biscuit Lady." She brought biscuits for the kids every Sunday. (Don't you think she'll have a special reward in Heaven?) I'm not sure how many Spence would eat, but he never ate any lunch on Sundays. This Sunday, now that he's not in Biscuit Lady's class anymore, he ate quite a bit of his burger!

So that's the update on the kids. Later this week we go meet the boys' new teachers, then school starts next week! We can hardly wait!

P.S. I promise that's as big as the bows will get!

4 comments:

Paul and Candice said...

That post is just adorable! She is the sweetest baby girl!

Rita said...

Yes, Yes, Yes ...she is a sweetie!!!

And Coleman and Spence are in for new adventures!!

Jennifer said...

We miss the Biscuit Lady. Now I have to actually feed EmmyKate on Sunday mornings!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable girl!
Yes she is a winner!
The boys are growing up!
T-4