Friday, August 03, 2007

The Other One's Name is Spencer


Looking at my posts, one might get the idea that Coleman is the favored child. Sure, most of my blogging has been about him. He's at such an exciting age. He's always doing something interesting or saying something funny. That's why I was so thrilled when Spence learned to crawl! Not so much that he had reached a milestone, but that I could finally include him in the blog! He's getting around a little more today than he was yesterday. All it takes is for him to see Coleman's basket full of cars and he's off. Just like his brother, he can't resist the wheels!

Now back to Coleman, who's been saying something pretty funny lately. He will say, "Mommy, where's Daddy? Where is him? I can't find him anywere! Where is him?" That's his thing now when he can't find something. He doesn't look for it, but he says, "I can't find it anywhere." That's a man for you! I think that I find it so funny because he usually uses correct grammar, rarely misusing pronouns.

In other news, we have 7 teenage girls staying at our house this weekend. We're a host home for a youth event called Disciple Now. Coleman's really excited. All day before they arrived he kept saying, "Girls comin' over my house?" Brian took them to the church tonight and Coleman was quite upset that they left and he didn't get to go. I'm hoping they are quieter than my friends and I were at my slumber parties. I don't want to be the mean adult that comes out at 1 am telling then to quiet down. That would serve me right though! Sorry Mom and Dad for keeping you up all those times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Talk about beautiful children....and talented Mommies who entertain them....how blessed they are...sure have enjoyed reading and watching....
love ya
Mom P.
P.S. I agree...Brian is GOOD...the 5 pictures and video is wonderful...