Monday, August 20, 2007

What Is a Hamburger Capable Of?

Two days ago Brian noticed a scratch on Coleman's tummy. Coleman said he fell down. Then yesterday my mom saw it and Coleman told her a hamburger did it. Not even thinking, tonight I told Coleman we were having burgers for dinner. He got a worried look then said, "I not want a burger," as he lifted up his shirt and looked at his tummy. He ate the burger, so I'm pretty sure he was not being truthful about the earlier hamburger attack.

After dinner, we were all in the front yard playing. After Brian and Coleman had played football for a while, I took Maestro and Coleman for a walk around the block. With the sun low in the sky, Coleman noticed his shadow and said, "Look at me! I'm tall!" Then we did crazy motions and watched our shadows. He got a kick out of it.

Here are some pictures from the last few days. Click on each to get a better view.


Spence's new hangout is under the coffee table


Only safe to ride when Coleman is napping



Coleman shows Spence his spider arm painting
he got today at Chic-Fil-A

No comments: