Friday, August 31, 2007

Back from My Break

This has been a busy week! I've missed blogging! I was at our church day school every day this week for meetings and trainings and helping to get rooms ready. I am going to be the music teacher for the day school. Every Wednesday I'll be leading music in chapel and teaching music classes to 3 and 4 year olds. Nana was here to watch the boys. Even though I was gone only 4-6 hours each day, I missed the boys SO MUCH! Here's what they're up to:

Spence is now pulling up! The first few times he did it, nobody saw him. We would look over at him and he'd be standing. Finally we saw him do it. He also crawled up two stairs. Better get the gates! He's bonding with Daddy a lot now also. He likes for Daddy to hold him upside down by his feet.

Coleman has decided that he doesn't want to go to the potty except when he wakes up and when he goes to bed. He was going several times a day, so I'm not sure what happened. Oh well.

Tonight the boys took an awesome. That's what Coleman calls a bubble bath. Coleman put bubbles all over Spence. I'm pretty sure they had a good time.

Hopefully I'll be on a more normal schedule next week and can post regularly. Next week is haircut week for the Piks, so we'll have to get some good pictures of the boys. It will be Spence's first cut! I love all the "firsts" with babies. So be watching for new pictures!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back blogging...I missed you too!! Thanks for the email also....yes, they are precious and say such sweet things...I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Praying that God and knowing He is putting things in place for Brian and his family...Love you all!!

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back.
We missed you!

How's it going with Brian and job search?

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda, I check your blog everyday and was beginning to worry about you! Love hearing about the boys. Sandy B.

Paul and Candice said...

Yay, I'm glad you're back writing. Your stories make my day and give lots to look forward to with Paul David!