Saturday, September 05, 2009

Allie in the Bumbo

Sorry it's been a while. It's not that I don't have stories to tell. Believe me, I've got some stories. Like the one about Spence coming into the room wearing nothing but a t-shirt with a piece of poop dangling between his legs. The other piece almost made it in the toilet, but not quite. I found it on the stool by the toilet. Brian had fun with that one: a stool on the stool! That's one reason I can't sit at the computer and blog as much now. I might find stray pieces of feces all over my house! Anyway, no more gross stories. Just cute pictures of Allie and Spence.

Allie's first time in the bumbo (Thanks to my friend Leanne from our mom's group for letting me borrow this!)


I have to watch Spence when Allie's in the bumbo. Today I caught him trying to scoot her across the room! But here he's just being completely sweet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Her hair looks really red in these pictures. Mom
Can't wait to see everyone.

Anonymous said...

Tell Allie not to grow any more for two more weeks. I want her to still be a baby when I get to see her. She's so beautiful! Now, your beautiful boys have some competition.

Love ya,
Pam