Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Just Plain Not Exciting

Brian took Coleman to the doctor yesterday afternoon and he was diagnosed with the flu. He started taking Tamiflu last night, and I can tell he already feels a little better. The boys are staying home from school and our other activities this week, and I'm praying no one else gets sick. I've become a hand washing, sanitizer dispensing, Lysol spraying freak! Please pray for us that the flu would leave our house soon!

I have several thank yous I would like to share. Thank you to my wonderful Mom and Mother-in-law for your advice, support, and prayers. It's tough knowing how to handle sick kids, and I appreciate all you do to help. And to Brian - thank you for getting off work early to take Coleman to the doctor so I didn't have to sit in the office with Spence and Allie. That means so much to me! And thanks for being the one who held Coleman down while they swabbed his nose and throat after I told him they wouldn't have to do that again. I love you! And most importantly, thank you Lord for taking my worries. I have laid them down at Your feet. You are the Great Physician and I trust You to take care of my family. Please bring us all through this terrible flu season.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!

Rita said...

Amen again!!

Anonymous said...

Family is so special
Loving arms that hold each other !
With a wonderful caring Father that cares for all.
T-4