Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Falling Behind!

I feel like I've been so neglectful of my blog the last few weeks! Listen to my newest excuse. Rita and Gale arrived Saturday night, and we've been having fun fun fun! I would post a few pictures, but it's almost midnight people. We're getting ready for our fun family beach weekend. Sure, there's a 70% chance of rain all weekend, but the good news is no tropical storms are in the gulf! I'll have lots of pictures to share next week. Of course it may be Wednesday before I get around to it. You know, there will be unpacking to do, lots of laundry, and I'll have to retrain myself to manage three kids by myself. Here's something funny Coleman did today. He went to TJ Maxx with Rita and my mom and they bought some ghost Peeps. They told him they were like marshmallows. He didn't want to eat them then. He wanted to bring them home and build a fire in the fireplace and roast them!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That is too cute! I can't wait until it is warm enough to roast marshmallows in my mother-in-law's fireplace. Have fun at the beach!