Thursday, September 24, 2009

Silly, Sillier, and Silliest

I laid Allie on the bed yesterday and came back in a minute and her bow had come down over her eyes. I thought it was funny so I ran to get the camera. My poor kids. I can't just help them out of their predicaments, I have to first find the camera and take a picture. I've been to several wedding receptions lately where they play a slide show of pictures throughout the bride and groom's lives. There's no way I'll be caught without cute pictures for my kids' weddings!

"Where did everyone go?"

"I love to stare at lights, so these really help."

"Spence, why would you put shoes on Allie to take a nap?"

And even sillier than the pictures are some of the things Spence says. The other day Nana asked where Spence came from! He's just always saying something crazy! He hates to have his teeth brushed, so he'll run from Brian or me and say, "I need to get the goods!" We have no idea what the goods are, but we just play along. He goes on and on about the goods. So we tell him where they are and then he comes back and eventually lets us brush his teeth.

4 comments:

Jeani said...

It sure seems like Spence has a thing for boots and shoes.

Anonymous said...

I giggled...
funny!

Rita said...

Hats off to you, Mom!!! Very inspiring and how I am blessed to have you be the Mother of my grandchildren!!!

Paul and Candice said...

Those shoes on Allie...that's hilarious! Does Spence just keep you in stitches??? I love the sunglasses, too.