Sunday, August 08, 2010

Mixed Up Siblings

Or alternately titled: One Day I'll Need Therapy Because of the Pictures My Mommy Took of Me. That seemed a tad long though.

Last night Rita and Gale invited some friends over for dinner. One of the couples has a boy that is a few months older than Coleman, a boy that is a few months older than Spence, and a girl who is about 6 months older than Allie. The kids had the best time! They brought some of their girl's toys for Allie to play with while she is here, but I think Spence is enjoying them more! File this picture under "things Mommy can use against Spence one day."

Loving the princess crown and accessories

Spence in the crown
Allie playing with G.I. Joes
(I promise this is how I found them. Completely not staged.)

We miss you Daddy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that is just adorable!
Spence & Allie... you never know where their interest lies until you give them choices.
Children always amaze me!
Predictability goes out the window when a child is given a choice.
We love their smiling faces they& you look like they are having a good time!

Rhonda said...

Spence is too cute!!!
and the one with you and the kids on the steps is wonderful!