Saturday, August 14, 2010

Nature Pictures

I am not at all a photographer. But while in Montana I took a lot of pictures of nature. I think some of them turned out really good, considering I'm not a photographer and all! I'm hoping to frame several of them for our guest bedroom. And hopefully they will give me inspiration for a new color to paint that room. Here are a few of the beautiful sights we saw in Montana. The first three pictures were taken in Gale and Rita's backyard. It is gorgeous and peaceful.




These picture were taken at a garden that we toured.










May the glory of the LORD endure forever;
may the LORD rejoice in his works-

he who looks at the earth, and it trembles,
who touches the mountains, and they smoke.

I will sing to the LORD all my life;
I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.

May my meditation be pleasing to him,
as I rejoice in the LORD.

Psalm 104:31-34

3 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful!!! Love the one of the 2 red chairs in the trees...and the rest too!!

Rita said...

OH...the bird house was a reject of Jim and Diana's...her sister had it for awhile and it was falling apart and so they were going to throw it away....but Gale rescued it from their trash and restored it and painted it...and whola....it could be a work of art on your wall as it is in our backyard!!

Anonymous said...

Really NICE !
Montana in the summer is breath taking !
T=4